Disclosure: I received free samples in order to facilitate a review and all opinions expressed here are my own.
Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask AND Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub
I recently had the pleasure to try out two products from Valentia which are the Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask AND Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub.
The winter season takes a toll on my skin and leaves it drab and dull looking. I'm not one to spend money on spas and love trying out products at home. I've tried masks of different varieties in the past with so was interested to see how the Valentia Mask would work on my skin. This product comes boxed and is in a 4 oz. plastic container. It includes the following ingredients:
- Kaolin Clay: Clay minerals draw impurities, improve skin tone, and tighten pores for smoother firmer skin.
- Plant Stem Cells: Naturally decreases the level of pro-aging toxins and works to soother the skin, reduce redness, and improve evenness.
- Spirulina: A botanical stimulant full of vitamins that hydrates the skins surface and contributes to tissue regeneration of the skin.
- CoQ10: Lessens the appearance of wrinkles by reducing free radical damage and stimulating health collagen production.
- Hibiscus & Cranberry Fibers: Both lend their anti-aging properties to firm and reinforce the skin, helping to reduce the creation of new wrinkles.
|First of all I love the scent of this mask, which I could detect the cranberry fragrance. It is not overpowering but really appealing to the senses. The consistency of the mask is kind of like a mud-like foundation, and goes on smoothly leaving my skin cool. The directions say to leave on for about 15 to 20 minutes, which I did. It felt really good on my face, and I could feel my skin tightening. Afterwards I washed my face with warm water in circular motions. My face felt so nice and refreshed after using this product. My skin felt firmer and more cleansed of all the grit and impurities from makeup and grime. I'm very impressed with the Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask and am very happy with the results.|
Another Valentia product that I was lucky enough to try out was the Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub. This comes in a 4 oz. plastic container and is also boxed. The scrub has a unique scent which reminds me of green tea and a kind of medicinal scent combined. It is a white or kind of clear-like scrub which is the texture of jelly and has gentle exfoliators included. Here is a list of ingredients:
- Green and White Tea:Packed with polyphenols and potent antioxidants that provide anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, and anti-aging effects.
- Aloe Vera:This nutrient rich botanical moisturizes the skin and fights aging by improving skin firmness.
-Jojoba Beads:Gentle beads that work to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells without scratching the skin.
- Olive, Avocado & Kukui Butter:This nutrient dense trio is rich in Vitamin A, B, D, and E helps nourish, hydrate, and repair the skin while combating pro-aging free radicals.
To use all I do is apply a dollop on my finger and smooth it over my entire face in a circular motion, making sure to avoid the eye area. It feels nice and soothing on my facial skin without being overly rough. Afterwards, I wash off with warm water and a washcloth. It really has made my skin feel softer, revitalized and nourished. It helps to keep my skin hydrated and it doesn't dry my skin out. The Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub is another great product from Valentia that I'm very happy with and would continue to use in the future.