Friday, January 1, 2016

My New Favorite Kitchen Gadget - Ozeri Dual Speed Milk Frother!

My New Favorite Kitchen Gadget - Ozeri Dual Speed Milk Frother!


Disclosure: I received free product in order to facilitate my review. However, all opinions expressed here are my own and yours may differ.


I've always been wanting to get a frother but just never got one, so was excited to review the Ozeri Dual Speed Milk Frother. This amazing little gadget can be used for cappuccinos, frappes, lattes and many other drinks. I'm one to enjoy a cup of hot chocolate or cappuccino in the cold winter months so this came just in time! It snowed a couple of days ago and winter has set in.....now it's time to warm up and relax with a hot foamy drink. 


The Ozeri Milk Frother comes included with 2 AA batteries and are easily accessible by sliding off the battery lid compartment. The frother looks very attractive and is sleekly designed, which is made of brushed stainless steel. It has a powerful dual speed and the motor spins at over 20,000 RPMs.


Along with your frother you get four attachments which include 2 milk frothing whisks, 1 egg beater, and 1 cocktail mixer. You can use the hand egg beater for so many recipes in the kitchen such as for making sauces, dressings, whisking eggs and making dressings. I can see myself using it to make gravy for mashed potatoes and also for making scrambled eggs. Sounds so much easier than doing it by hand. It also includes a propeller-shaped attachment which can be used for mixing those fun cocktails when you have a gathering of family or friends.


Being so small, I was really impressed at how powerful the Ozeri frother is. I've used it for frothing my hot chocolate and love how it foams it up so quickly....in seconds! The stand that comes with the set is attractive which doesn't take up much room on your counter-top. Or it can easily be stored in a small drawer or cabinet.

I'm very happy with my new Ozeri Dual Speed Milk Frother and can't believe how I've been without one before. It's so much fun to use and is going to be used so much from now on!

If you are interested you may find this product on Amazon as of this date for $19.75.









1 comment:

  1. I've always wondered how one of those works. Glad to see it works for you. I didn't know it could be used for so many different things.

    ReplyDelete