Friday, January 2, 2015

Naturalico Vitamin C Serum with Premium Retail Gift Box ~ Review

Disclosure: I received sample in exchange for a product review. All opinions are my own and yours may differ.

Naturalico Vitamin C Serum with Premium Retail Gift Box ~ Review


I've been using Vitamin C serums recently because they are so beneficial for your skin and help you look more radiant and healthy. For my review I had the pleasure to try Naturalico Vitamin C Serum. This is an amazing product which includes not only Vitamin C, but also Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid.


Additionally, I love that it contains other pure and natural ingredients such as Pure Sea Buckthorn Oil, Organic Rosehip Oil, and Green Tea.
The combination of all these natural and organic products help to reducing the appearance of those annoying fine lines and wrinkles and keep your skin moisturized and looking radiant. 

My skin may be a bit sensitive with some products occasionally but there are no problems with this serum. It is very gentle on my skin with no irritation. Also I love how my skin drinks it up and absorbs quickly.

By using Naturalico Vitamin C Serum my face is so much more hydrated and those fine lines and wrinkles are less obvious. I'm really happy with this product so far and plan on continuing to see more great results!


You can purchase this product on Amazon












No comments:

Post a Comment