Saturday, January 3, 2015

True Skin Care Under Eye Gel ~ Review

Disclosure: I received complimentary sample in exchange for a product review. However, all opinions are my own.

True Skin Care Under Eye Gel ~  Review


Sometimes my eyes get strained and over-tired from being on the computer every day for a long period of time. Also I tend to get some dark circles when I don't get enough sleep so I'm always covering them with makeup. I love trying out various products and had the opportunity to try out True Skin Care Under Eye Gel to help out with this problem.


True Skin Care Under Eye Gel comes in a 0.5 oz. container which goes on with a pump activator which is nice so it's easy to apply and mess free. This eye gel is a wonderful product that hydrates your skin around the eye area. I use a little pump of the gel and lightly smooth it on my skin around my eyes. It is so cooling and feels really nice on my skin.

Since the skin around your eyes is very sensitive I didn't know if there would be a problem but there were no worries. I didn't have any bad reaction at all.  My eyes feel more refreshed and look more awake in the short time I've been using it. 


The True Skin Care Under Eye Gel is made in the US in an FDA Registered Facility so that is a big plus in my book also. They have great customer service and are very helpful with any questions you might have. If you aren't full satisfied all you have to do is contact them for a full refund.

You can purchase it below at the link below on Amazon.






No comments:

Post a Comment