Thursday, January 1, 2015

Perfective Ceuticals Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy ~ Review

Disclosure: I received complimentary sample in exchange for a product review. All opinions are my own and yours may differ.

Perfective Ceuticals Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy ~ Review


Here is some information from the company below:

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ginseng Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Hyaluronic Acid/Sodium Hyaluronate, Raffinose, Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF)/Oligopeptide-1, Hydroxyproline, Argireline (Acetyl Hexapeptide), Vitamin E Acetate, Retinol, Benzyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cholesteryl Hydroxystearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraoctanoate, Olive Squalane, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Matrixyl (Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4), Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Ethylparaben

Directions
Apply a pea-sized amount to the over and under eye area with gentle and smooth circular movements. Wait five minutes for absorption. For best anti-wrinkle results, use in conjunction with Divine Age Guardian Serum with Growth Factor and Divine Age Guardian Cream with Growth Factor. Apply twice a day or as directed by physician. Apply a sunscreen with broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection before sun exposure. For topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, rinse off and discontinue use.

Since I've gotten a little older I tend to have dark circles under my eyes, along with fine lines and saggy skin around my eye area. I've tried a few different eye creams in the past and have had varying results. So I was excited to be able to try out Perfective Ceuticals Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy.

First of all the Perfective Ceuticals Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy comes in a beautiful blue and silver pump container. It is very appealing to the eye and really stands out among my other beauty products. The container includes 1.5 ml/0.5 fluid ounces of product.


I've started using the eye cream a few days ago and am loving how it is working so far. All you need a very small dab to smooth under your eye skin area. Once in the morning and before bed is when I apply the cream. It is a nice smooth consistency that absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my skin with an oily or greasy feeling. Also there is no perfumey smell if you have a sensitive nose.

Guess what? My eyes do not seem as tired looking and the dark circles seem to have started to fade. I usually have to wear concealer to cover my dark circles and I've noticed that I'm using less makeup as before. That's a great thing because I've had dark circles for many years and hate the way they look. Also my eyes look brighter and it makes me feel so much better about myself.


I love that this quality eye cream contains so many ingredients that help combat the signs of aging. It includes Epidermal Growth Factor for diminishing lines, wrinkles and crow's feet. Then you have the Matrixyl which strengthens the elasticity around your eyes. Ginseng Extract help to minimize dark circles. All of these together help to make your eyes look more youthful and radiant!

I'm very happy with the Perfective Ceuticals Anti-imperfection Eye Therapy so far and am looking forward to seeing more great results! If you want to start fighting those pesky lines, dark circles or puffiness then I would give it a try! Just go to the link on Amazon below.




No comments:

Post a Comment