Sunday, December 7, 2014

Retseliney Vegetable Spiral Slicer ~ Review

Disclosure: I received complimentary product in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own.


Retseliney Vegetable Spiral Slicer ~ Review


I love to make stir-fry vegetables and salads since I'm always watching my calorie intake. When you get middle-aged you can't eat whatever you want like a younger person. I've been eating more healthy the last while and want to continue to do so.

Unique and functional kitchen gadgets that make cooking easier are a must in my household. Recently I had the opportunity to try out a great little item which is the Retseliney Vegetable Spiral Slicer.


This is a high quality product which is made of heat treated stainless steel. It includes two high class Japanese razor sharp blades that never lose their sharpness or ever rust. It is also built from BPA free ABS plastic.

Along with the spiral slicer I received a recipe booklet, jar opener and cleaning brush which are nice little bonuses. I love the little brush which works so nicely to get those little slivers of veggies cleaned out of the slicer.



This is such a great item that is so easy to use. All you do is insert your vegetable into the slicer cone area. Then twist the same way you sharpen a pencil.You can create long and curly strands of veggies which look so appealing and delicious.

I've used it for shredding carrots so far and am very satisfied with the results. They turned out so nice in thin strips. I know I'm going to be using this awesome kitchen gadget a lot from now on! It doesn't take up much room at all and can easily be stored in a kitchen cabinet or drawer. To clean all I do is rinse with water. It is also dishwasher safe too!


The Reseliney Vegetable Spiral Slicer would be a wonderful Christmas gift or for yourself!

To purchase just go to Amazon at the link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment