Sunday, December 7, 2014

Azure Natural Ultimate Vitamin C Sweet Orange Infused Organic Moisturizer ~ Review



Azure Natural Ultimate Vitamin C Sweet Orange Infused Organic Moisturizer ~ Review
#amazoncart


ABOUT AZURE NATURALS:

  Azure Naturals provides high quality facial skincare and anti-aging products using natural and organic ingredients whenever possible. We are committed to delivering the finest skin care system and making sure that our clients are 100% satisfied with the results. Our customers are looking for better health and better skin and the solutions that we develop will always be designed around these elements. We appreciate those who are taking the journey with us to return to your youth.

If you are looking for a wonderful Vitamin C product that smells delicious I found one for you!
The moment I applied some of the Azure Naturals Ultimate Vitamin C Sweet Orange Infused Organic Moisturizer it made me think of sunny Florida! The scent is so nice and smells like fresh oranges. It isn't overwhelming but just right to me.

Fighting the signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles is something I think we all want to do. I've tried a few Vitamin C products in the past and this one has to be one of the tops in my book.  This is a nice 1.7 ounce bottle which is so convenient with the pump dispenser. The cream goes on smoothly and really absorbs fast. It doesn't leave any greasy or oily feeling on my skin at all. 

Azure Naturals Ultimate Vitamin C Sweet Orange Infused Organic Moisturizer contains some effective ingredients including 15% Vitamin C, MSM, Organic Aloe, Green Tea and Sweet Orange. Additionally, there are no parabens or GMO's in it. It is cruelty free and never tested on animals. Oh yes, it is also made in the USA!

I like how it makes my skin feel very soft and smooth and I've only used it a few times. I'm really happy with the results so far. By using this product, I know that I'm doing something good for my skin to fight the signs of aging.

To get your own just go to the link on Amazon below.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment