Thursday, November 13, 2014

Key Largo Traders Salad Spinner ~ Review





Key Largo Traders Salad Spinner ~ Review


I love fresh salads with all sorts of lettuce and greens in them but have always had to dry them by hand. It's hard to get your lettuce and other greens dry with paper towels and pretty wasteful too. It's annoying to have a soggy salad with water in the bottom of your dish or bowl!


 The Key Largo Traders Salad Spinner is a great new product that will really help me with me with preparing my salad and getting it nice and dry. This is a large 4 and 1/2 quart salad spinner that is so easy to use. 


All you do is fill the basket with your washed salad greens and replace the lid. I love the pump handle which releases the water out of the colander basket into the bowl. Once you get your desired dryness of the salad greens just pour out the water and you can use the bowl to store your salad in for later use.



This really is a great kitchen product to have in your home! I'm going to have a lot of fun using it and will be making more salads since I have the spinner now.

This would be a great Christmas gift or nice for any occasion. To purchase just go to the link below.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment