Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A Boy With His New Toy


 A Boy With His New Toy


My husband inherited his parents' 1963 International Scout pickup and has had it stored in our garage since we moved into our home many years ago. I remember when we have had garage sales a lot of men always said "Is the Scout for sale"? It must be a man thing. Women don't usually look at old vehicles or aren't interested. At least they didn't mention it when we had our sales.


Now that my husband is retired he wanted to get it running it so he could drive it around a bit. We have a mechanic who lives down the road from us who fixes our cars and got it going. 


Hubby had fun driving it around our field (yes, we have a field around our house in town). He was a pretty happy guy and reminded me of a little boy when he gets a new toy!

Does your husband like his "big boy" toys? Let me know in a comment below! I'd love to hear about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment