Friday, November 14, 2014

InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask ~ Review



InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask ~ Review



I want to take good care of my skin and can't afford to go to a spa so I was really excited to try out the InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask. When I received the package in the mail I was really surprised at how large the container was. You get a generous 16 ounce container of the product!

If you haven't ever tried products with Dead Sea Mud before, it includes many nutrients that are beneficial to your skin including magnesium, calcium, sodium bromine and potassium. This mask also includes ingredients to moisturize and soothe your skin such as Organic Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Calendula Oil and Hickory Bark Extract.


This Mud Mask is great to detoxify and purify your skin and helps for acne and blemishes. It removes dirt and excess oil from your skin and makes it look more vibrant and radiant.

To use all you do is apply a thin layer to your cleansed face or body and leave on for 10 to 15 minutes. Then thoroughly wash off with warm water. It is recommended to use it no more than once per week.

The InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask goes on smoothly and dried quickly on my face. It leaves my skin feeling tighter and looking more refreshed. I'm really happy with the results and would recommend it!

InstaNatural is proud to back their products with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Policy. If you aren't completely satisfied you get a refund with no questions asked. You don't see that with many companies!

If you would like to purchase it for yourself just go to the link on Amazon below.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment