Monday, November 10, 2014

Body Merry 2.5% Retinol Moisturizer + Cellulite Defense Gel Cream ~ Reviews



Body Merry 2.5% Retinol Moisturizer ~ Review

.

I'm rather new to products that have Retinol as an ingredient so was excited to be able to try out Body Merry 2.5 Retinol Moisturizer. Retinol is known to be a great ingredient for anti-aging and to help you looking more youthful. Both men and women can use this product and it is designed for all skin types. 

Along with Retinol, this moisturizer contains other effective ingredients such as Vegan Hyaluronic Acid, Green Tea, Vitamin E and Vitamin B5. The combination of these ingredients help for wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots. It also helps even out your skin tone for a youthful and radiant glow. This formula does not contain any parabens, sulphate or phthalates and is made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. It is also not tested on animals.

The Body Merry 2.5 Retinol Moisturizer comes in a generous 3.4 fluid ounce container with a pump dispenser.
I used the directions which say to apply to your face and neck after cleansing and toning. If you use a serum apply that prior to this moisturizer. For dry or sensitive skin it is recommended to only use at night. Also if you have never used Retinol before it says to apply every other night until your skin is ready to use it daily.

This is a nice not too thin but nice thicker cream which goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly. I've used it in the morning and at night and like that it can be used under my makeup. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and more even toned.




Cellulite Defense Gel Cream ~ Review




 I've never tried a cellulite cream before so this was a new experience for me to try out. I've got a few bumps or lumps here and there on my thigh areas so I thought why not give it a try. 

The Body Merry Cellulite Defense Gel Cream contains a high caffeine content and also 0.4 % Retinol which is recommended by experts.
It also contains natural and organic ingredients such as 3 different types of seaweed such as algae extract, kelp and dulse. These help to tone and firm your skin. It also has an organic cayenne which I thought was an unusual ingredient. This helps with circulation and reducing the storage of fat. Who knew!

The Body Merry Cellulite Defense Gel Cream comes in a nice 4 fluid ounce plastic jar. This is a gel-like substance which glides really easily over your skin. I use it on my thigh areas where I have some spots of cellulite.You don't need a lot because a little goes a long way. The scent is all natural and is rather like a green tea and lime fragrance which I liked. After it's absorbed the scent goes away. It sinks into your skin quickly and leaves kind of a tingly feeling afterwards.

 I've been using it for about a week and have noticed a slight difference in my thigh area. I like how it's making my skin a bit more firmer and tighter. I'm anxious to keep using it to see more results. 

To try the Body Merry 2.5 Retinol Moisturizer or/and the Body Merry Cellulite Defense Gel Cream just go to the links on Amazon below.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment