Thursday, July 31, 2014

Ozeri Pro Electric Wine Opener - Review

Disclosure: Ozeri provided me with sample of their Pro Electric Wine Opener in exchange for a product review. However, all opinions expressed here are my own.


Ozeri Pro Electric Wine Opener - Review


After a long week (or day) it's nice to relax and unwind. Once in a while I like to have a glass of wine and enjoy the solitude. Sometimes I might even have two glasses, hee, hee. The only problem is that I'm always having a hard time getting the cork out of the wine bottle! It never fails whenever I'm trying to open a new bottle of wine. I'm usually calling my husband for assistance. It's time consuming and gets to be a pain. Who wants to spend their time trying to get a bottle of wine open when you could be drinking wine? Not me!

Well, I've found the perfect solution to my wine opening problems! I received a beautiful Ozeri Pro Electric Wine Opener the other day and couldn't wait to try it out.



My Ozeri Wine Opener came delivered in perfect condition and packed very securely. This is a beautiful and elegant wine opener indeed. I love the rubberized black feel of it which is so easy to handle. 

The Ozeri Wine Opener is nice in that there is no cord to plug in. It comes with a recharging base that has an LED charging indicator and opens up to 40 bottles of wine on a single charge. The red LED light changes to green when the wine opener is fully charged.


The wine opener has a single up/down button. To open a bottle of wine all you do is place the opener on top of a bottle of wine, press the lower part of the button and there you have it. An opened bottle of wine! To release the cork from the wine opener you press the upper part of the button. So easy my mother could do it, and she has arthritis. No more using a corkscrew and twisting your hands!



I like that the Ozeri Wine Opener also comes with some additional items including a compact foil cutter, pourer and stopper. I learned from Ozeri that when the wine travels through the pourer, it gets aerated before it reaches your glass. This improves flavor and bouquet. Now I feel like a wine connoisseur!

I love my new Ozeri Pro Electric Wine Opener. It doesn't take up much space on your kitchen counter and would especially look great on a bar. You'll be sure to get some compliments from your friends and family with such a neat wine opener.

Thank you very much to Ozeri for the opportunity to try out their beautiful wine opener. I've tried a number of their products before and they are always top notch. They also have such great customer service.

If you are interested you can purchase one of these Ozeri Pro Electric Wine Openers for yourself at Amazon for $29.95 as of this writing.














No comments:

Post a Comment