Saturday, August 2, 2014

The Ecology Works Anti-Allergen Laundry Detergent #theecologyworks - Review

I received sample of The Ecology Works Anti-Allergen Laundry Detergent in exchange for a product review. However all opinions expressed here are my own.

The Ecology Works Anti-Allergen Laundry Detergent #theecologyworks - Review


The Ecology Works has been in business since 1995 and their product line offers plant based solutions to help with your allergy symptoms. Their products are earth friendly and create a healthy environment where allergens and bacteria are present.

I have allergies most of the year, especially in the spring and fall. I'm allergic to dust mites, mold, some types of grass and trees and even horse feathers. If you have allergies like I do you want to help reduce the problem any way you can. Recently I had the chance to review a product from The Ecology Works which is their Anti-Allergen Laundry Detergent.


This Anti-Allergen Laundry Detergent is hypoallergenic and is perfume free. It does not include any dyes or enzymes and is free of d-limonene terpenes, phosphates and nitrates. It can be used in all temperatures, even in cold water which is nice since I use cold water for my colored clothes.

This laundry detergent removes dust mites, allergens, pet dander, molds, mildew and smoke. It is also good for regular laundry stains.


To use the Anti-Allergen Laundry Detergent you use 1/2 cup for medium loads and a full cup for large loads. If you have stains you can pre-treat them by rubbing a small amount directly into the stain before washing. It is recommended to first test the inside seam for color fastness. If you have a high efficiency machine you only need a 1/4 cup of detergent and 1/2 cup for larger loads.

I've used this detergent for a couple of loads of laundry so far. It comes in a 40 fluid ounce container and sells for $15.95 which you can get on the their website. It is a clear liquid and I like that I am not getting some nasty chemicals on my clothes. My clothes came out clean and I feel like I'm doing something good for myself and also for the environment.


The Ecology Works has other allergy control products including Anti-Allergy Pet Shampoo, Anti-Allergy Solution, Dust Mite and Flea Control, and Vital Oxide Disinfectant and Antimicrobial. To learn more about their products check out their social media sites as shown below.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment