Friday, April 4, 2014

Natures Best Vitamin C Serum - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Natures Best Vitamin C Serum - Review







I'm all for beauty products and anything to make my skin looking better and hopefully younger looking. When you get past a certain age like me you want to do anything to help your skin looking more youthful. Yes, I have some fine lines and don't want any more if I can help it.

Recently I got to try out a great product called Natures Best Vitamin C Serum. This amazing product is great for all skin types including dry, oily and sensitive. I have combination oily and dry skin so this works for me. 

I like that this serum has hydraulic acid which is known to reverse skin aging and wrinkles. It's also good for reducing acne and minimizing redness of scars. I'm happy to say that Natures Best Vitamin C Serum is made in the U.S.A. by their top of the line FDA Certified Cosmetic Lab, which is a big plus in my book. 



Natures Best Vitamin C Serum is not oily and does not have any overpowering fragrance to it. It comes with a dropper and you only need a few drops to apply to your skin. It absorbs into your skin very quickly and feels great on your skin. 

I've been using Natures Best Vitamin C Serum for about a week now and love the way it makes my skin look more refreshed and toned. My face feels more firmer also.



I use it daily in the morning before I apply my moisturizer and makeup. Then I apply a few drops again at night before I go to bed.

This is a product that I would recommend and it's a new product in my skin regimen.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment