Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My Daughter's 25th Birthday!



My Daughter's 25th Birthday!



My daughter Karissa had a birthday the other day and we had a few close relatives over to celebrate. My mom and her friend were there, my two sisters, brother-in-law and niece. Of course my twin sons were there too, since they live with us. They go to college and commute from home.

Karissa graduated from college last August and has a double major in graphic design and art. She graduated magna cum laude and my husband and I are very proud of her.

Karissa's been looking for a job in graphic design with no luck so far. I know jobs are scarce, especially in the area where we live. I've been praying that she will find a job in the near future.

Karissa did work 2 years for Walmart while she was going to college so she has experience working. Hopefully, something will come soon for her! 





No comments:

Post a Comment