Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Studio Gear Hydrating CC Cream - Review


Disclosure: I received complimentary product to review powered by Brandbacker. All opinions are my own and may differ from yours.


Studio Gear Hydrating CC Cream - Review


I always love trying out any beauty products so I was really excited to try out a new product from Studio Gear which is their Hydrating CC Cream. If you have never tried a CC Cream before you may be interested to find out about this product.

First here is some information about Studio Gear Hydrating CC Cream:

Hydrating CC Cream transforms and enhances your complexion in an incredibly light, smooth formula. This foundation simultaneously fights aging, retains moisture, and covers and treats blemishes with a non-oily, perfectly radiant finish.

Key Benefits:
  • Protects:  SPF 20 protects the skin, while Hydra-Extend technology provides moisture for up to 72 hours.
  • Perfects:  Enjoy natural looking coverage while micro-encapsulated pigments perfects and fade dark spots and acne scarring.
  • Corrects:  Anti-aging and collagen building ingredients help minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Hydrates:  Hydra-Extend technology provides up to 72 hours of continuous hydration.
  • Conceals:  Micro encapsulated pigments deliver a fresh dose of color that adapts to your own skin tone, creating the most natural looking coverage.
  • Smoothes:  Skin nourishing ingredients help to correct and maintain youthful complexion.

The Studio Gear CC Cream comes in three shade which are shown above: Linen, Natural, and Wheat. For my review I chose the "Natural" color since it looked closest to my skin color.

As I have gotten older I hate to admit but I've noticed some fine lines on some areas of my face. I'm looking forward to hopefully minimize these since this CC Cream contains anti-aging and collagen building ingredients. I love that you can use it alone for the natural look or under your foundation for extra coverage.

This CC Cream is not oily and doesn't leave your face with a greasy feel at all. It has a nice light scent that I like too, just the right amount and not overpowering at all.
It comes out as a light greyish color and when you apply to your skin it changes to match your skin tone color.



 I loved how this CC Cream went on evenly and smooth. I first tried it on my wrist as shown below. You can see some little speckles in it which are the micro-encapsulated pigments that adapt to your skin color.



Here is a picture below when I started rubbing it in a little.



The finished look! It blended well and made my skin look more refreshed. The color matched my skin tone well and had a nice natural look. When I applied it to my face it looked even better! I am very pleased with the Studio Gear Hydrating CC Cream!



.






All of my readers can get 10% Off of their purchase at at www.studiogearcosmetics.com

Just use this Reader Discount Code: bloggercc


The Studio Gear Hydrating CC Cream sells for $34.00 for 1.1 fl. oz. at www.studiogearcosmetics.com.











No comments:

Post a Comment