Wednesday, March 26, 2014

MIRA Stainless Steel 2 Container Set - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

MIRA Stainless Steel 2 Container Set - Review


First, here is some information about the MIRA Stainless Steel 2 Container Set:

Featuring non-toxic kid-friendly easy-snap secure lids, Free of BPA, phthalates, PVC and lead
Containers are made of unlined 18/8 food-grade stainless steel, lids are made of non-toxic LDPE number 4 plastic, 2 small containers 5-ounces
Perfect snack packing solution. Eco-Friendly and Reusable.
Holds fresh or dried fruit, nuts, cheerios, pretzels, sandwiches, hummus, and more!


Are you sometimes looking for a smaller container with a cover for some leftovers or snacks? I think we all need some type of product like this occasionally. Sometimes I like candy or some other goodies to take with me when I go away. Also at home, all I have is regular bowls and I don't like eating out of plastic.

Well, I've found the perfect container that anybody could use - The MIRA Stainless Steel Steel 2 Container Set.

I've been trying to go more green and I love that these cute containers are not made with any toxic chemicals. You don't have to worry about these containers leeching toxins into your food, which is a big plus for me!



  They are the perfect sizes for your little child's snacks and they are lightweight and very attractive looking. I like the blue and hot pink lids that I received as well. They come off and snap on very easily.




If you would like to order some of these for yourself just go to Amazon. They sell for $14.95.







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment