Saturday, February 1, 2014

Snowing Again!


Snowing Again!


This has been very cold and snowy this winter as you all know. Well, if you live in Michigan you definitely know what I mean. Yesterday was a nice day and the sun even came out!


I went to the city to get an allergy shot and then do some grocery shopping. The roads were nice and dry and not drifting or icy at all.


I knew we were supposed to get from four to seven inches of snow today so good thing I went yesterday. What a difference a day makes!


The weather forecasters were right once again. It's been snowing since this morning and it is still coming down right now.


I don't know about anybody else but I think I'm starting to get cabin fever. Spring can't come too soon for me. I can't wait to see some green grass, leaves on the trees, and some flowers!

Are you ready for Spring? 


No comments:

Post a Comment