Friday, February 12, 2021

Heat Resistant Non Stick Teak Wood Utensil Set for Stirring, Mixing, Serving by #Zakicol #UtensilSet #Cooking

 

Zakicol Heat Resistant Non Stick Teak Wood Utensil Set for Stirring, Mixing, Serving


Recently I had an opportunity to try out a very nice set of cooking utensils which will definitely come in handy from now on in my kitchen.

This set includes 5 teak spatulas of different sizes and uses which includes the following:

 large 13.4 inch spatula
11-inch medium spatula
 9.1 inch small spatula
12.2 inch 3-line spatula
 11-inch large water spoon

I could tell right away that these utensils are very high quality and could be used for so many uses.They are sturdy and strong, made of teak wood, which won't get melted or even bent like plastic or metal utentils. Also since they are made of teak wood you don't have to worry about them every getting cracked.

Before using it is recommended to wash the utensils in soapy water by hand and coat them with vegetable oil.

I tried out the large 13.4 inch spatula when stirring my chili that I made for dinner and was really happy with the quality and the length of the item. I use a very large pot when making soups and this worked really well. I usually use a large spoon so this was a lot better and didn't get my hand hot. It also worked well for scraping the bottom of the pot so the chili wouldn't stick while cooking.


I also used the  9.1 inch small spatula for getting jello out of the bowl today and was pleased with how it worked. You could also use it for getting food items out of deep containers such as jelly, salad dressing or peanut butter.


Later I tried the same small spatula for getting some salsa out of a deep container which is shown in the picture below. 


A great thing about these utensils is that you won't have to worry about scratching your pots and pans. I also like that they are so many sizes and varieties.


They even have a hole on the top of them so you can hang them up when not in use. Also included is a storage bag which is made of cloth that you could store them in.


Overall, I am quite happy my new Zakicol Heat Resistant Non Stick Teak Wood Utensil Set and think they would be an excellent gift for yourself or even a bridal shower!

You can purchase this set on Amazon for $28.99 which is a great deal!






No comments:

Post a Comment