Friday, May 22, 2020

Spring Flowers Make Me Happy #tulips #Springflowers




With this pandemic going on there aren't many things to do, although I am glad that it is Spring and the flowers have popped open. I enjoy the tulips and their beautiful colors! I also had daffodils and grape hyacinths so far. Oh yes, the first to come out were the crocuses. They are such amazing little purple flowers.


Purple is my favorite colors and the purple tulips are so pretty. The top one shown is a pink color and below is a purple colored one.


Tulips don't have a long season but they are a sure sign of Spring and warmer weather here in Michigan.


It is sad that the Tulip Festival that is held in Holland, Michigan has been cancelled because of the corona virus, along all the other festivals and fairs this year. I thought it would be fun to go to since I haven't been there for so many years. Well, there is always next year.

Hopefully everything will start to get a little better soon. I think the good Lord is sending a message that people need to get back to God. Besides the pandemic we're having earthquakes, wildfires, flooding and many other tragedies happening. About a mile from my Aunt's home here in the Midwest there were floods and thousand of people had to evacuate to a shelter.

Get our your bible and start reading it. If you don't have one get one. It's the best book to read! I hope everyone has a good Memorial Day weekend.










No comments:

Post a Comment