Thursday, April 16, 2015

Vitamin C 20% Hyaluronic Acid Serum ~ Review


Disclosure: I received free product in exchange for my unbiased review. However, all opinions expressed here are my own.


Vitamin C 20% Hyaluronic Acid Serum ~  Review #mammproducts


As you may know, Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid are two ingredients that are known to help with reducing the appearance of winkles and even preventing new ones. Mamm Vitamin C 20% Hyaluronic Acid Serum includes these effective ingredients which also help boost the collagen production. This in turn, makes your skin more radiant and youthful looking.

I'm all for keeping my skin looking it's best and this product is a great tool to help me do it. 
This wonderful serum is made with a 72% organic formula which is gentle on your skin. It is a lightweight serum that comes in a brown glass bottle with a dropper to apply. You get it in a box and even get a cute gold drawstring bag for a nice added touch. The full list of ingredients in the Mamm Serum is shown below.

Ingredients
Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Methylsulfonylmethane, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (botanical hyaluronic acid), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Carbomer, (2s)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin.


The directions are that you can use this serum once or twice a day. If you use a toner on your skin it is recommended to use that first, then apply the serum. I have used it under my makeup and then follow up with a moisturizer. It goes on smoothly and doesn't leave a tacky residue or sticky feeling. I haven't had any problems with it in the few days I've been using it. It helps to keep my skin soft and smooth.

 With summer coming I'll be going out in the sun more often. Using this serum will help to protect my skin from UV sun exposure and also help fade those pesky sun spots.



If you would like more information just check it out on Amazon below.




No comments:

Post a Comment