Saturday, April 18, 2015

BeautyFusion Anti-Wrinkle Serum


Disclosure: I received complimentary product in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are my own and yours may differ.


BeautyFusion Anti-Wrinkle Serum


 The last few years I've noticed the signs of age creeping up. I couldn't afford to get botox (and don't think I would anyways), so I'm always excited to try out new products to help keep my skin looking it's best. This time I had the pleasure to review BeautyFusion Anti-Wrinkle Serum.

This serum comes in a blue glass bottle with dropper and the entire bottle is sealed with shrink-wrap for protection. The main ingredients of this serum are Vitamin C + E, plus Hyaluronic Acid. 
Other effective ingredients are Gotu Koa and Magnesium Ascorbyl which I was not familiar with before. I learned that these ingredients are effective in reducing inflammation or redness and also aid in increasing collagen production. It also includes Japanese Green Tea which helps in protecting your skin from free radicals. To keep your skin moisturized it also includes Grapeseed Oil. Altogether these are wonderful anti-aging ingredients that help you look more youthful by adding nutrients deep into your skin cells.


The serum is very easy to use, all you do is apply a drop or two and spread on your face and neck area. A little goes a long ways so you don't need much. It goes on smoothly and doesn't leave my skin with a greasy or oily feeling. I love how this serum restores my skin and makes it more even toned. My lines seem to be less noticeable and it makes me feel so much better about myself.  In my opinion, I would recommend the BeautyFusion Anti-Wrinkle Serum!

If you are interested you may get this product on Amazon below.



No comments:

Post a Comment