Friday, April 3, 2015

Oz Naturals Super Youth Retinol Moisturizer ~ Review

Disclosure: I received free sample in exchange for a product review. However, all opinions expressed here are my own and yours may differ.


Oz Naturals Super Youth Retinol Moisturizer ~ Review


I've said it before, but will say it again. When you get a little older you begin to notice changes in your skin, especially your face. Lines and wrinkles appear and you may get dark spots. Yes, it happens whether we admit it or not. I have tried a number of Oz Naturals products in the past and have always been pleased them. They have a great skin-care line that helps me look my best.

For my review I got to try out the Oz Naturals Super Youth Retinol Moisturizer. This moisturizer comes in a large 4 fluid ounce tube with a grey and white label. Lots of other products come in a small container with a high price so this is a big plus right away. 


The main ingredients that this moisturizer includes is 2.5% retinol , vegan hyaluronic acid serum, Vitamin E & Vitamin B5.  Since it contains retinol you should wear sunscreen during the day while using it. If it causes your skin to get dry, it's recommended to alternate days with a facial moisturizer without retinol. 
I've been using the moisturizer at night after cleansing my face. You only need a small amount to smooth over your entire face. The cream is a medium thickness and goes on nicely, It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy but sinks in after a bit. It's been about a week now and am liking how my facial skin feels and looks. It helps keep my skin smooth, soft and brighter.

I like that there are no harmful parabens or sulfates in this cream. It also doesn't contain any dyes, fragrances or fillers. It's made in the USA in a FDA registered facility.


If you are interested it can be found on Amazon at the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment