Monday, February 23, 2015

Ozeri Elite Chef Black Ceramic 3-Piece Knife Set + 3-Piece Adjustable Ceramic Knife Stand ~ Review

Disclosure: I received complimentary products in exchange for a products review. However, all opinions expressed here are my own and yours may differ.



Ozeri Elite Chef Black Ceramic 3-Piece Knife Set + 3-Piece Adjustable Ceramic Knife Stand ~ Review

I have had the pleasure to try out a variety of Ozeri products in the past and have always been more than pleased with them!  They have high quality modern products which can't be found at just any regular store. Some of their products that I have tried in the past include frying pans, a bathroom scale, oscillating tower fans and an electric wine opener.

For my review this time I received the Ozeri Elite Chef Black Ceramic 3-Piece Knife Set and the 3-Piece Adjustable Ceramic Knife Stand to go with it. They were packaged very securely and came in perfect condition. When I opened the box I could tell these were no run-of-the-mill products but were very classy looking.


First of all, the set includes a 6" chef's knife, a 5" slicing knife and a 3" paring knife. The knives are 100% ceramic and won't rust or corrode like some other knives that I've had in the past. I love how the handles are so comfortable because of their ergonomic design. This is nice for me because I tend to get carpal tunnel occasionally, especially when doing a lot of chopping and slicing. I found the knives to be so much easier to handle than all of my other knives.

 The Ozeri Elite Chef Black Ceramic Knives are also light weight and actually weigh less than half of an equivalent metal knife. These knives are razor sharp and are close to the hardness of diamonds. They are great to use for slicing, chopping and mincing veggies, fruits and boneless meats. However, they aren't made to use for frozen or hard foods. 

Since these knives are ceramic you should avoid using a dishwasher and only wash by hand. It is also recommended to avoid storing them with your other utensils because it can cause the ceramic blades to chip.

Storing my new ceramic knives from Ozeri won't be a problem for me!  That's because I also had the wonderful opportunity to get the 3-Pieces Adjustable Ceramic Knife Stand to try out.

This is a sleek looking black stand which is made of durable acrylic. The stand is made for the Ozeri Ceramic Knife Set and the knives fit nicely in the spaces provided.

Each slot of the stand has a protective enclosure to keep your knife blade from damage. By using this stand you don't have to worry about them getting chipped or banged up as you would if they were in a drawer.


A nice feature is how the stand can be adjusted. You can have your knives in an angled position or standing straight up in a row, whatever your preference may be. I kind of like the look of the angled position shown above.

This stand looks attractive sitting on the kitchen counter and is so convenient to just grab a knife when you need it. It doesn't take up much room and stays in place with the rubberized grips on the bottom of the stand.

 

The Ozeri Elite Chef Black Ceramic 3-Piece Knife Set and 3-Piece Adjustable Ceramic Knife Stand go so well together and will make my cooking so much easier. 

If you are interested you can purchase these products on Amazon on the links below:










No comments:

Post a Comment