Sunday, February 22, 2015

Dreaming of Spring Flowers


Dreaming of Spring Flowers


I think I am starting to get cabin fever! The cold weather and snow are starting to get a  bit old already. Here's a little weather report for where I live:

Tonight it's supposed to be 10 to 15 degrees below zero, with a wind chill advisory of 15 to 25 degrees below zero.  

The county where I live even has a wind chill warning of 25 to 30 degrees below zero until tomorrow noon.

Last Thursday and Friday the schools were closed because of the cold temperatures, and I saw that some area schools are already closed for tomorrow.

I can't wait until Spring! The official date of that is March 20th so hopefully the warm weather will start coming soon.

Flowers, green grass, and leaves on trees all sound wonderful right now. It can't come too soon for me! Until then, I'm thinking warm thoughts of Spring!










No comments:

Post a Comment