Monday, December 1, 2014

Bonapiel Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Matrixyl ~ Review


Bonapiel Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Matrixyl ~ Review



Bonapiel Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Matrixyl comes in a 1.0 oz. container and is sealed with shrinkwrap for protection. It comes with a nice pump activator which is convenient and easy to use. This wonderful moisturizer is unlike some other creams that I have tried out in that it contains Matrixyl 3000, which helps to boost collagen production and is shown to reduce the appearance of wrinkles by 45% in two months with continued use. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C and Vitamin E which helps to moisturize and reverse the signs of aging sin. It is a lightweight cream which doesn't leave an oily residue on your face but leave my skin feeling nourished and healthy.



 You only need a pump or two to apply to your face and neck area. It smooths on nicely and absorbs deeply into your skin and doesn't just lay there. It also has a nice light minty scent which I really like.

I've been using it under my makeup and like how my skin looks more glowing and even a bit more radiant. I'm very happy with the results so far and would highly recommend this product.

Bonapiel Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Matrixyl can be purchased at Amazon at the link below.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Nice!

    I'm not sure if I missed your reply, but I mentioned that you won The Three Dogateers DVD from my blog on your last post :) Please e-mail me your address at Princess543@yahoo.com Congrats!

    ReplyDelete