Sunday, November 30, 2014

InstaNatural Cellulite Cream ~ Review #instanatural



InstaNatural Cellulite Cream ~ Review  #instanatural


I've tried a number of InstaNatural products in the past and have always been happy with the quality of their products. This time I had the pleasure to try out the InstaNatural Cellulite Cream. I'll admit that I have cellulite on my thighs, hips and butt and hate looking at it. Oh well, I guess I'm not the only one!

This product helps tighten and tone your skin to help out with those spots of cellulite and dimples you have. It has some effective ingredients including caffeine, retinol, cocoa butter, shea butter, Vitamin C, Vitamin B5 to give you a smooth and tighter appearance of your skin. 

The InstaNatural Cellulite Cream comes in a nice large 5 ounce container. I love the thick rich cream which goes on smoothly and doesn't leave a tacky or oily feeling. It also has a pleasant scent which I really like. It leaves a light tingling to my skin when applied and has made my skin feel more firmer since I've been using it.

I'm very happy with this product and am going to continue to use it. It's also nice to know that it is made in the U.S.A. and is cruelty free. It can be used by women or men too.

If you would like to get it for yourself just to to the link on Amazon below.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment