Sunday, November 16, 2014

Erase by Luxurience Review #Luxurience



Erase by Luxurience Review #Luxurience


Like I always say, I want to take the best care of my skin that I possibly can. I love to try out all sorts of beauty products to keep me looking as youthful as possible. 

For my review I had the pleasure to try out Erase by Luxurience, which is a Premium Microdermabrasion Scrub. I also received a sample of their beauty spa anti aging moisturizer. These products are great for women and men as well. They are 100% satisfaction  guaranteed and are made in the USA.

Erase uses the same microdermabrasion exfolliation process as salons without complicated machinery. You can use it twice a week as a facial followed by an anti-aging moisturizer to help diminish fine lines and wrinkles. It is also good for lightening skin discolorations, age spots and to stimulate cellular regeneration. It minimizes pore size, removes blackheads and diminishes acne scarring and other imperfections.

To use I just wet my face and apply the scrub and gently massage into my skin for 1 to 2 minutes. Then rinse with warm water and pat my face dry. Then I follow up with the anti aging moisturizer. They both have a pleasant scent and do not irritate my face. 


 I like how my skin feels like I have been at a spa without the high price. I have used it a couple of times and love how it makes my face feels very smooth and not as dull loooking but more refreshed! This is a high quality product that I would really recommend!

Gloria's Bits and Pieces readers can get a special offer with their purchase on Amazon. Just use the code: RASE430 for 30% off of Erase.

You can also just click on the the picture below to order.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment