Saturday, October 11, 2014

Moisturize With Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion #foxbrim ~ Review



Moisturize With Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion #foxbrim ~ Review



Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion is a lightweight lotion that is infused with 15% Vitamin C, Aloe Vera, MSM, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter and Green Tea. This is a powerful lotion that works against aging. It does not include any added fragrance or parabens either so it is a great product which is safe for your skin,

It comes in a 1.7 fluid ounce pump dispenser which is really nice so that you don't have to dip your fingers in a pot to apply. Just pump a small amount to the area you want to use it on. Smooth into your skin anywhere on your body that you want to hydrate or moisturize your skin. This is nice in that you don't need a particular product for certain skin types.



 I have a combination skin type on my face and the lotion doesn't leave my skin with a greasy look. It leaves my skin with a smooth and healthy feel to it which is wonderful. By using the Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion I feel like I'm doing something good for my skin and helping to fight the signs of aging. Since I'm not a young woman anymore this is a great product to help me keep looking as young as I can.

Foxbrim even comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product.

If you would like to try it out for yourself just go to the link below:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment