Friday, October 10, 2014

Look Younger with Key West Health & Beauty Retinol Cream ~ Review



Look Younger with Key West Health & Beauty Retinol Cream ~ Review

If you have ever heard of or used Retinol Cream before you will want to learn about a product I've recently tried out called Key West Health & Beauty Retinol Cream. You may believe that all products that contain Retinol are alike but, I have found out, they are not.


This is unlike your average Retinol product in that it is 97% natural and includes 71% organic ingredients. There are no synthetics or other fillers included either. It helps to shed the outer dead layers of your skin and produce new healthy skin cells.



It also surpasses other products in that it contains 2.5% Retinol. Most other creams that contain Retinol only include 1% but this product has 2 and 1/2 times more than that! You can't get a stronger amount any place else without a prescription.

Key West Health & Beauty Retinol Cream is an awesome product that comes in a huge 1.7 oz. container that also looks so sleek and attractive. This is nearly twice the size of the typical 1 oz. containers typically offered. I like the pump activator on it which is so sanitary too. All you do is pump some of the cream onto your finger and smooth it on your face and neck. There is no greasy feeling to it and it absorbs into your skin quickly. 



I've been using it a few days before I go to bed and my skin is looking more fresher already. My skin feels firmer and a bit more glowing. With continued use I'm hoping to help reduce the appearance of some of my fine lines also,



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment