Monday, October 13, 2014

Body Merry Pro-A- Serum + Hyaluronic Dew Serum + Age Defense Eye Cream



Body Merry Pro-A- Serum + Hyaluronic Dew Serum + Age Defense Eye Cream




I recently had the pleasure to try out 3 wonderful products from Body Merry - Pro-A-Serum + Hyaluronic Dew Serum + Age Defense Eye Cream. These are a great trio of products that are so good for your skin to help prevent the signs of aging. I'm all for taking the best care of my skin that I can and these products are a great trio for that purpose.


The Pro-A-Serum comes in a brown glass bottle with a dropper to apply. This is a nice thicker serum that goes on smoothly and dries quickly into your skin. It contains 2.5% Retinol helps to keep your skin moisturized and prevent it from dryness and irritation. It also contains green tea and Vitamin E which have high antioxidant content and help prevent signs of aging. I like that the Retinol Serum may have softened the appearance of my fine lines and wrinkles. Yes, I'll admit that I have some of those. They start to creep up when you age. My skin also feels more plump and moisturized since I've been using it.




The Age Defense Eye Cream is a creamy texture that comes in a pump dispenser. It contains 70+ powerful ingredients such as Vitamin C, E, and B5, Peptides, Retinol and Hyaluronic Acid to name a few. Some of the other natural and organic components include Aloe, Rose Hip Oil, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Cranberry, Licorice, Sunflower Oil, Borage Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, Witch Hazel, Cocoa Butter, Cucumber and Green Tea. Wow! Is that a mouthful! This Eye Cream is gentle on my delicate eye area and I like that there are no harsh chemicals in it. You only need a tiny amount of the cream to smooth around your eye area. I love how it makes my under eye skin look less puffy and more firmer since I've been using it.

HYALURONIC ACID SERUM - Professional Grade VEGAN Hyaluronic Acid with Vitamic C & Green Tea - Best Natural & Organic Anti-Aging Face Serum for Wrinkles & Fine Lines - Provides Superior Hydration for a Youthful Radiant Glow - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Last but not least is the Hyaluronic Dew Serum which comes in a blue glass bottle with a dropper included to apply. This is a thicker serum that goes on easily and absorbs quickly into your skin. It also includes Vitamin C, Green Tea, Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil which help keep your skin youthful looking. There are no nasty chemicals included either, such as parabens, sulfates and phthalates. 
 Along with the other two products, the Hyaluronic Dew Serum makes my skin look more glowing and healthy.

If you would like one or more of these serums just check out the links below:
















I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment