Sunday, September 21, 2014

Alpha Grillers Garlic Press & Peeler Set Make It Easier ~ Review



Alpha Grillers Garlic Press & Peeler Set Make It Easier ~ Review



Have you ever used a garlic press? I remember when I used to peel garlic and cut it with a knife in little bits. It's a pain and so time consuming too! You get your hands stinky and it's hard to handle a little clove of garlic.

We use a lot of garlic in our family and like fresh garlic....not the stuff you buy in those jars that is already packaged with who knows what. My daughter and I love making homemade spaghetti sauce and lots of other dishes that we put garlic in. It tastes so much better and garlic is good for you too!

I recently got to try out the Alpha Grillers Garlic Press and Peeler Set. This is a fine quality kitchen tool set that I was excited to try. The Garlic Press is made of solid stainless steel so you don't have to worry about it ever rusting. It is a very beautiful looking kitchen gadget which even comes in a fancy and elegant looking gift box!

It is so easy to use this Garlic Press. All you do is put a clove of garlic in the chamber and squeeze the handles together. It is ergonomically designed so it takes little effort to use. Out comes perfectly minced garlic for all of your dishes.You can use peeled or unpeeled garlic in the press. If you use unpeeled garlic it takes a bit more force to squeeze the Garlic Press. 



I only put one clove in the basket but if they are very small I've put up to three of them in. Also, if you use an unpeeled clove of garlic you have to scrape the peeling out of the basket, which is no big deal to me.


Along with the Garlic Press I received a Peeler which is made of premium silicone. To use all you do is insert a clove of garlic and roll the tube back and forth. This is a handy device which gets the skin off the garlic. 



I had never tried one of these before. It gets the  skin off pretty well after a few rolls.



 Both of these...the garlic press and silicone roller are dishwasher safe.



All in all this is a very nice set and it would be a great gift for the cook or chef in your life. I'm sure they would be more than happy to get a beautiful gift like this. You don't even have to find a box to wrap it in because the luxurious gift box comes included. It also comes with a ''lifetime guarantee''.

You can get your own Apha Grillers Garlic Press  Peeler Set right now for only $12.97 on Amazon.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment