Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Spellbinders Celebra'tion Collection - Review


Disclosure: The Spellbinders brand provided me with a sample of Spellbinders Celebra'tions Collection in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.



Spellbinders Celebra'tion Collection - Review




If you are into paper crafts I recently found a great place to get some wonderful supplies and accessories called Spellbinders. This company was founded by Richard Garay and he has been in the paper crafting business for nearly two decades. Spellbinders has a large array of beautiful die templates, inks, stamps, embellishments and so much more!

I don't consider myself an overly creative person but I occasionally like crafting. When my children were going to graduate from high school I did make a scrapbook for each of them. They turned out very cute but that was the last time I have scrapbooked. Now that I think of it, I should get back into this!

 I received two cute Spellbinders Celebra'tions Collections kits to review. All of the crafting supplies that I received were high quality paper with nice bright colors. Everything I needed to make these kits were included. The only thing extra I needed was a scissors and a little adhesive.


Additionally, I received 
a set of 'Many Words' clear polymer stamps that includes the words Surprise, Celebrate, Happy Birthday, Thank You and more. These would be great for scrapbooks or cards! Since I'm thinking about making another scrapbook these will really come in handy.



The first kit I made was the Best Day Ever Treat Bag which came with the instructions that were very simple and self explanatory. Even I could do it so you know it's easy! This would be so cute for a birthday party! Kids would love getting some treats to take home in this decorative bag.



The other craft kit that I got was a Celebrate Party Hat Card. This was such a fun card to make and was also very simple to make with the step by step instructions. It turned out great and is so adorable! I love the pretty flower that goes with it and the little 'celebrate' logo!


This would be a wonderful card to make for any party this summer! The colors are so bright and cheery looking and anyone would be thrilled to get a card like this!

If you are into paper crafting you should really check out Spellbinders Celebra'tion Collection!




Google

No comments:

Post a Comment