Saturday, July 19, 2014

Elite Gold Solutions Lavender Essential Oil 1 Oz - #Bestlavender Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Elite Gold Solutions Lavender Essential Oil 1 Oz -  #Bestlavender Review



Since I have never tried out essential oils before I was really excited to try out Lavender Essential Oil by Elite Gold Solutions. I have heard from quite a lot of people who have tried essentials oils and are extremely happy with them. In this day and age it seems like there are so many people who are stressed with different problems. It's nice to try a natural way to relieve stress and calm yourself.

I received a 1 ounce bottle of Lavender Essential Oil by Elite Gold Solutions for my review.This is a wonderful authentic lavender oil which is a premium, therapeutic grade and is 100% natural, pure, undiluted and chemical-free. 

They use a process called super critical distilled steam extraction from fresh flowers to make this intoxicatingly strong, distinct medicinal floral, fresh scent with balsamic woody aroma.




Here are some Traditional Uses for Lavender Oil:


  • Traditionally very popular for *Aromatherapy*
  • Release stress, tension, anxiety
  • Relax & Unwind
  • Massage a small amount on temples to soothe pounding headaches
  • Helps soothe skin issues (acne, cuts, sores, scars, stretch marks, itching, athlete's foot)
  • Top skin ointment (stop blistering, faster healing)
  • Ease nausea by rubbing a few drops under nostrils
  • Clears up oily skin complexion
  • Immune-booster (anti-microbial for bacteria, virus, and fungus properties)
  • Tranquil deep sleep
  • Ease common allergy, cold symptoms
  • Effective Insect bite relief, repellent

Since lavender is one of my favorite scents I was thrilled to try out this product. I opened my bottle of Lavender Essential Oil and loved the scent and placed a drop on each of my temples. It was so relaxing and smelled so divine! I took a little break and just enjoyed how it made me feel more at ease.

I've also put a couples of drops on my pillow at night when I go to bed and love how it makes me more calm and relaxed also. Since I'm one who love taking baths I've also put a couple of drops into the water and it makes such a nice luxurious bath. So calming indeed!



You could also use it for making your own lotions, natural soaps, candles, potpourri and so much more! I  like this product doesn't have a processed scent. If you have ever smelled fresh lavender growing it smells like the real thing! 

The bottle has a dropper which is built into the top opening so you can even count your drops that you use which is nice and so helpful too.

 I'm really happy with the Lavender Essential Oil and am going to continue to use it. If you are interested you can get your own at Amazon. As of this date it is selling for $17.97.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment