Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum by #Foxbrim - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  All opinions are my own and yours may differ.


Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum by #Foxbrim - Review




I want to keep my skin as youthful looking as I possibly can and using Vitamin C Serum is an effective way of doing it.  I've tried some other Vitamin C Serum's in the past and have been pretty happy with their results. 

This time I got to try out Foxbrim's Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum. I received the package wrapped securely with bubble wrap and undamaged. This Vitamin C Serum is great in that it also includes Amino Compex + Hyaluronic Acid which provides a complete and comprehensive anti-aging solution.

The first thing I did was started using this serum in place of the other product I was using. The serum comes in a brown glass bottle that comes with a dropper. I always thoroughly wash my face to get rid of all my makeup and then pat dry. Then I used about 2 or 3 drops to smooth on my face and neck area. The serum absorbs into my skin quickly and dries very fast also. There was no sticky residue after using it either.

After using the serum in the morning and evening I then put on my regular moisturizer. I love how my face has been feeling soft and smooth since using Foxbrim's Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum. I could tell after using it only a few times that my face looked and felt more nourished and healthy.



Some of the ingredients that are included are Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Witch Hazel, Organic Jojoba Oil and other great ingredients to make your skin looking more youthful.


I am very happy with this product and my skin loves it! If you are not satisfied with it they have a 100% Money Back Guarantee which you don't get with many other products that I know of. If you are interested you can purchase this serum at Amazon on sale now for $16.98.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment