Friday, June 27, 2014

Adovia Mineral Eye Gel - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Adovia Mineral Eye Gel - Review


In the past I have tried a variety of Adovia products including the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo, Adovia Mineral Lift Serum, Adovia Dead Sea Soap and Adovia Dead Sea Salt Hair Conditioner. They are very high quality products that work great and I have enjoyed reviewing. When I got the chance to review the Adovia Mineral Eye Gel I was tickled pink. 

First of all, I received the package in lightening speed time! The box and jar are so elegant and classy just as the other Adovia products that I have reviewed in the past have been. The eye gel comes in a beautiful glass container with a shiny silver lid which looks great on your bathroom vanity.



The Adovia Mineral Eye Gel is for all skin types which is nice for anyone. Your area under the eyes is very delicate and this eye gel is so perfect for it. It has a nice light creamy texture to it and it absorbs quickly into your skin. The gel does not have any perfume smell to it and to me it is really  quite scent free.



The Adovia Mineral Eye Gel contains Dead Sea Salt and Minerals, Vitamin C and Vitamin A Retinol which are amazing ingredients that help to reduce puffiness and dark circles under your eyes. It also includes Aloe Vera and Sweet Almond Oil to soothe and revitalize your skin.

Since I have been using the Adovia Mineral Eye Gel for a few days I am already seeing a slight difference around my eye areas. My skin looks more refreshed and radiant. I'm going to continue using this eye gel and would recommend it for any beauty regimen.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment