Friday, May 23, 2014

Pure & Essentials Organic Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Pure & Essentials Organic Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask -  Review




Here is a little info I learned from Pure & Essential Minerals. Did you know that Argan oil has been used for centuries, by the women of Morocco. They have treated their hair and skin with pure organic Argan oil which is often called liquid gold.

Argan oil is a super rich antioxidant, which is full of essential fatty acids and more than double the vitamin E found in olive oil.

I love trying out organic products because I hate putting a lot of chemicals in my hair so was happy to get to try out Pure & Essentials Organic Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask recently. I like that it is made with 100% pure, natural and certified organic ingredients. There are no sulfates, phosphates or parabens in it and it is cruelty free and vegan certified.

I learned from Pure & Essentials Minerals that the organic ingredients that this Hair Mask contains are aloe juice, organic castor oil, organic coconut oil and pro-vitamin B5. Now I was intrigued to see how these products would make my hair look and feel.





The product is a nice white creamy like substance which comes in a 4 oz. brown glass jar. It does not have any perfume smell to me but that's probably because it doesn't have any added fragrances to it. It's all natural scent is what you get so it's not flowery or anything like that.



I washed my hair as usual using my regular shampoo. Then I only used a tiny dab of the Morocco Argan Oil Treatment Mask since I have shorter hair. The product says it is safe for color treated hair and I get my hair highlighted regularly and gets a little dry sometimes so this was good to know. For longer hair it says to use a generous amount.

I combed the product through my wet hair and waited about 10 minutes before rinsing it out very thoroughly. My hair felt smooth and silky and has a shine to it after using this product.

The only problem I had with this product is that when it arrived the lid was not tightly secured and so there was a large amount that leaked into the bubble wrap and on the jar.

To purchase this the Pure & Essentials Minerals Morocco Argan Oil Treatment Mask it is sold at Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment