Saturday, May 24, 2014

Pure & Essentials Minerals Dead Sea Mud Mask - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Pure & Essentials Minerals Dead Sea Mud Mask - Review


Details about the product:

 DEAD SEA MUD HAS BEEN RENOWNED FOR CENTURIES AS A NATURAL BEAUTY REMEDY! - Dead Sea Mud contains more than 21 skin-reviving minerals including magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium. These essential minerals are present in our bodies, but are lost as we get older. These minerals are known to treat, detoxify, and cleanse our skin, to keep it looking young and refreshed

All Natural and Organic ingredients include: Pure Dead Sea Mud, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Jojoba Oil, Hickory Bark Extract, Organic Calendula Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Filtered Water, Xanthan Gum

I recently got to try out the Pure & Essentials Minerals Dead Sea Mud Mask to review. It came packaged great and in lightening speed time with no problem whatsoever.

The scent is the first thing that I noticed. It is a nice light scent and not overwhelming. I don't know if it was the eucalyptus oil but I really liked it a lot.


I liked the texture of the mask, it went on smoothly and was not grainy or sandy at all. The directions say to apply a medium layer of the Dead Sea mud to the face and upper neck, avoiding the eye area, which I did.

I left the mask on for about 10 minutes, till it was completely dry. Then I removed it with a warm wash cloth and rinsed well.

My face felt very clean and invigorated after using the Pure & Essentials Minerals Dead Sea Mud Mask. My skin feels smoother and softer too. It's a great way to pamper yourself and makes my skin feel like it is getting rid of all the impurities.

This product is affordable compared to getting a Dead Sea Mud Mask at a spa which can cost a pretty penny (from $80 to $100). Right now it sells for $29.44 and is sold at Amazon. You get 30+ Pure Dead Sea Mud Masks Per Jar which I think is a reasonable value.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment