Sunday, May 25, 2014

12 Inch Ozeri Green Earth Smooth Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan - Review

Disclosure: I received complimentary product to review from Ozeri and all opinions are my own.


12 Inch Ozeri Green Earth Smooth Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan - Review


If you have never heard of Ozeri before you probably will in the near future. I have reviewed a number of Ozeri products and they are always top notch products which are very well made. Plus, from my own experience I can say that their consumer relations is tops!

I've tried the 8" Textured Ozeri Pan and the 10" Ozeri Smooth Pan and have been using them regularly. It really makes cooking more easier and they are main pans that I use in my kitchen every day.

 So I was thrilled to get to try out the 12" Ozeri Green Earth Smooth Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan and let me tell you this is no exception to being great! First of all I love the large size of it. It is large enough for four or maybe even five pork chops, depending on the size. It is very durable and made of heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum. Also it is great that the ceramic coating on the Ozeri Green Earth Pan is more scratch resistant than any other non-stick pans that I've had in years past. 

The Ozeri Pan is 100% PTFE and PFOA free so it does not emit any harmful fumes or chemicals into the environment. This pan utilizes GREBLON, which is an ultra safe ceramic coating which is made in Germany. It is a well made pan which is a very attractive looking pan also. The lime green color on the outside is very appealing to the eye!

 I like that you don't need to use as much oil or butter to cook with this amazing pan because it has better non-sticking features. It is recommended to precondition the inside of the pan with a little oil before you use it. Also it's recommended to repeat this step periodically to keep it in good shape.

Since I've been using the 12" Ozeri Green Earth Pan I'm very pleased with the results of it. I've made fried potatoes, pancakes and eggs in it so far and they turned out evenly cooked and perfect!

I love that food doesn't stick to the bottom with the 12" Ozeri Green Earth Pan and it is so easy to clean up afterwards. All I do is wipe it out and wash. I hate cooking when you have to soak and scrub all the dried on food that is left on the pans afterwards. The company recommends washing in hot soapy water and drying with a cloth. I don't have a dishwasher so wash all my dishes by hand anyways, so that works for me! If I did have a dishwasher I would still wash pans by hand anyways.



When using the pan you don't have to cook on high heat, which is another nice factor. This is because the Green Earth Pan is a better conductor of heat than your regular pans. I've noticed this when frying foods, that it does not take as long to get foods cooked. I usually use between low and medium heat when using the pan also. The comfortable handle is made of Bakelight and is heat resistant also.


 I am very satisfied and happy with my 12" Ozeri Green Earth Smooth Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan! Ozeri is by far the best non-stick pan that I have ever used. With a family of five in the household, this is a pan that I will be using a lot! If you are looking for a new frying pan with a non-stick finish that cooks wonderfully I would recommend the Ozeri!

You can get one for yourself at Amazon right now for $39.30 plus free shipping.


No comments:

Post a Comment