Sunday, May 11, 2014

Nectar Sunglasses - Review

Disclosure: Nectar provided me with a product in exchange for a review. However all opinions expressed here are my own.


Nectar Sunglasses - Review

Nectar Sunglasses

First here is a little info about Nectar from their website:

Nectar was founded in 2011 in a small apartment by two friends who grew up surfing, skating, snowboarding and causing trouble around town together. Our popularity has increased due to the unique branding style and deep connection to our demographic. The company distributes its products domestically and worldwide. 

Yes, I am really excited about this post! When I was approached by Nectar to review a pair of their sunglasses it was perfect timing. Now that Spring is here the sun is shining a lot more than in the gloomy winter. When I am outside I always put on a pair of sunglasses to protect my eyes from the bright rays of sun! 



I'm always looking at the sunglasses that people wear when I'm out and about. So, it was so much fun to check out Nectar's wide variety of stylish sunglasses. It was hard to choose a pair from all of their cool looking choices they have! They definitely have something that you are looking for! Finally, after browsing for a long time I chose the Stoke Sunglasses.

I received my Stoke Sunglasses in great condition and they were packaged safe and securely. The first thing I noticed about them is that they are very lightweight. This is great in that you don't feel like you have a heavy clunky pair of glasses on. These are very comfortable indeed!


The frames are very durable and are made to take a beating with their polycarbonate frame. This is great so you don't have to worry about breaking them like some other brands that I have had before. Also they have 100% UV protection and have a scratch resistant film over the lenses which is another bonus.

I'm so happy with my new Stoke Sunglasses! I have worn them a few times and have gotten some compliments from people I've seen. They wanted to know where I got these cool looking sunglasses from. So of course I told them from Nectar Sunglasses!



I know you will want to get a pair of Nectar Sunglasses from all they have to offer. You can always use a new pair of sunglasses for the summer, don't you? Yes, I thought so! They are very affordable in comparison to many other sunglasses out there. The Stoke Sunglasses are only $20!

Use this 10% off code for your next purchase of Nectar Sunglasses:  lovenectar 

A big thanks goes to Nectar Sunglasses for the opportunity to try out their amazing sunglasses. I'm going to be wearing them a lot this summer!





No comments:

Post a Comment