Monday, May 12, 2014

InstaNatural 100% Pure Argan Oil + Vitamin C Serum - Review

Disclosure: InstaNatural provided me with complimentary products in exchange for a review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.



InstaNatural 100% Pure Argan Oil + Vitamin C Serum - Review



I love trying any type of beauty product to help with my daily beauty regimen. When you get a little older you start to be more concerned about your appearance and aging. That's why I was excited when InstaNatural approached me to try out two of their wonderful products.

The first product that I tried out was InstaNatural 100% Pure Argan Oil. I had never heard of Argan Oil before so I was interested to research and find out about it. I found out that Argan Oil is a plant oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree that is endemic to Morocco. It is used used for nutritive and cosmetic properties.

 InstaNatural Argan Oil is 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil and is also known as liquid gold. It is great for so many different uses. You can use it for your hair, face, skin and even nails.
I received a large 4 oz. bottle of the Argan Oil which will last a long time. It comes in a nice dark blue glass bottle with a dropper already in the bottle. By the way, the bottle was sealed with shrink wrap for safety when I received it also.

The first thing I tried it for was my hands. Since I'm always washing my hands they get very dry and chapped. I put only a drop or two on my hands and rubbed them together and it was amazing how smooth and soft my hands felt right away. You don't need a lot because a little goes a long way. It absorbed very quickly into my skin and was not greasy.



I also have been using it on my face in the morning and before I go to bed. I only use a couple of drops and gently massage it in a circular motion onto my face. Since some parts of my face are more oilier than others  (especially my forehead) I didn't want to make my face more greasy but was surprised that it didn't do this. It did absorb very nicely and my face feels more soft and smoother too.

I've also been using it on my feet and heels especially, since they have become dried and rough over the past winter. For this I only used a drop or two also, and rubbed it on my feet. I was very surprised at how nice and soft they felt after using the InstaNatural 100% Pure Argan Oil.

If you would like to purchase a bottle of InstaNatural Pure Argan Oil for yourself you can find it at Amazon. It is made in small batches to ensure quality and freshness. 

Right now it is priced for $23.97. I know this big bottle I have will last me a very long time so it is well worth it. It also comes with a 100 day hassle- free money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with their product. Now you don't get this with many products that I know of.

The second product I received to try out is the InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum. This Serum comes in a brown bottle to protect it from the light and includes a dropper to apply also. I have tried other Vitamin C Serums before and am a fan of them because they make my skin firmer and brighter looking. The InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum is even better I would say. It contains 20% Vitamin C, Vitamin E, 11% Hyaluronic Acid, Ferulic Acid and Organic Aloe. No other Vitamin C Serum that I have used before has included all of these awesome ingredients to make you look more youthful.



It does not contain any Parabens or Alcohol. Another bonus is that the InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum is made in the USA in an Advanced FDA Registered Facility.

The InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum helps to diminish the appearance of sun spots or age spots and fine lines and wrinkles. Like the Pure Argan Oil, there is a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied so you can try it risk free! 

I've been using this in the morning after showering and at night after removing my makeup and washing my face. The InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum has a unique light scent, which absorbs into my skin and dries quickly. There is no stickiness to it at all like some other Vitamin C Serums that I have used and it has a clear look to it. 

I believe that this is one of the best Vitamin C Serum's that I have used to date. It makes my skin feeling and looking more refreshed and I've noticed that my face is more glowing also. 

You can purchase InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum on Amazon right now for $15.95. As is the Pure Argan Oil, the Vitamin C Serum is made in small batches to ensure quality and freshness.

Thank you to InstaNatural for the opportunity to review their wonderful products!















No comments:

Post a Comment