Saturday, April 5, 2014

SMARTYPANTS Tavern Puzzle - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

SMARTYPANTS Tavern Puzzle - Review


If you are into solving puzzles and like  a good challenge, Tucker-Jones House Inc. is a great company that makes some amazing puzzles for you.

First let me tell you a little about Tucker-Jones House, Inc., who make Tavern Puzzles.  They were established in 1975 and are a family business located in New York on Long Island. They are the only company that makes the Tavern Puzzle Collection. 



 Tavern Puzzles evolved from reproductions of a type of puzzle traditionally forged by blacksmiths to amuse their friends at country taverns and inns. 

Recently I received a SMARTYPANTS Tavern Puzzle which is a huge and heavy puzzle. This puzzle is handcrafted and is beautifully made from polished steel. It came with a handy drawstring cloth bag to keep it in while you're not trying to figure it out.



The SMARTYPANTS Tavern Puzzle is rated a Group 4 puzzle which is intermediate/difficult. They also have Group 1 which are Basic puzzles and all the way up to Group 8 which are Complex puzzles.

 The object of my SMARTYPANTS Puzzle is to remove the large ring from the puzzle. Well, I've been trying this puzzle for a while and it has been fun to test my brain for awhile. I haven't gotten it figured out yet but I'm not going to give up yet! I'm very impressed with the high quality of this puzzle and would highly recommend the company to anyone!

The SMARTYPANTS Tavern Puzzle is on sale right now for $18.95. If you are wondering, the puzzle's packaging does NOT include the solution to the puzzles. If you would like the solution to them you can visit their website and find them.

Check out Tavern Puzzle Facebook page to get their news and find out about specials and limited time sales.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment