Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Did You Hear 'Happy'?


Did You Hear 'Happy' Yet?


Kevin Mazur/WireImage


I don't listen to much music other than my usual (Neil Diamond) and rock and roll from the 60's and 70's. But then yesterday I saw something on Facebook. It was an interview with Pharrell Williams and Oprah talking about how his song 'Happy' has skyrocketed all over the world and is so popular.

 It showed videos of all over the world how so many people are loving this song. Well, I must be living under a rock or something because I never heard the song before.

I started listening to Pharrell's song 'Happy' and have been playing it over and over since then. Then I had to look up the lyrics to it so I could sing along. 

I think it's a song we need in today's society! It just makes you feel good listening to this amazing song.

Watch his youtube video below below and see if you agree. And don't you love that hat!



No comments:

Post a Comment