Thursday, April 24, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap - Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap - Review





I'm always looking for new products to help with my skin regimen and I was excited to get to review Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap.  Recently I was able to review the Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Mask and was very pleased with the results. Well, the Dead Sea Mud Soap is another great product to add to my list of Adovia's top-notch products.

I was interested in seeing how this product would work since I had never tried a soap like this before. First of all the soap is black, but don't worry it doesn't leave a black soap scum in your bathtub.  It's made of real black mud from The Dead Sea in Israel and it's becoming a popular item for people that want to keep their skin cleansed. 





The Dead Sea Mud Soap is infused with minerals that are wonderful for your skin, while it gets rid of dirt. It is also known to help relieve acne and for people with psoriasis and eczema.


It has a nice fresh scent which makes you feel clean and moisturized. My skin felt gently exfoliated and was just the right amount of exfoliation. I feel like my skin is healthier by using Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap. I'm going to continue to use it and would recommend it.

To purchase your own Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap you can go to Amazon here.







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment