Monday, January 6, 2014

Red Apple Lipstick - {Review}

Disclosure: I received sample to help facilitate this post and opinions are my own.



Red Apple Lipstick - {Review}




Sometimes I like to wear lipstick when I want to dress up. It makes a big difference when you have a little color on your lips and just makes me feel good! I've tried many lipsticks before but usually they make my lips dry and feel so yucky! I've got quite a few tubes of lipstick that I have purchased before, and they are just laying around in a drawer with my makeup. Also, I don't know what ingredients are in those lipsticks. It's kind of scary to think of putting something foreign on your lips and ingesting it. I want to take the best care of my body that I can and that means what I put on my body also.

I recently had the pleasure of finding out a wonderful company called Red Apple Lipstick! Red Apple Lipstick is a high quality company that was founded by Jay Harper and started in 2007. I was ecstatic to find out that this company's products are paraben free, gluten free, lead free, soy free, have no animal parts. All I can say is.......wow! I didn't even know what parabens were until I read that they are toxic chemicals used as preservatives in makeup. And animal parts in lipstick?! That is so gross to even think about!  No need to worry about anything harmful in Red Apple products!

For my review I received two lipsticks from Red Apple which came in a cute little cloth bag that can be used again. I thought that was such a neat idea, instead of using packing material that you just throw away.



The two colors of lipstick I chose to review were called Mauve Me and Drama.

Mauve Me

I absolutely love both of these rich shades of lipsticks! They are just the right amount of color and not overbearing at all. I would wear these lipsticks every day, that's how well I like them! They were true to the color that I saw on their website and feel nice and silky smooth on my lips.

Drama

I love that these Red Apple Lipsticks don't dry out my lips either. My lips feel moisturized and the color stays on and doesn't wear off! Most days I just wear lip balm but now I'm going to be wearing these lipsticks for sure! I really LOVE Red Apple Lipsticks!

Red Apple is a company that I would highly recommend.!! They also have a 100% Money Back Guarantee for any of their lipstick or lip gloss. Just send it back within 6 months of receipt and they will refund 100% of your original purchase. Visit Red Apple Lipstick to check out all their wonderful products and how to order.



No comments:

Post a Comment