Tuesday, December 17, 2013

ToiletTree Professional Skin Care System {Review}

Disclosure: I received product to review and opinions are my own.


ToiletTree Professional Skin Care System {Review}


Sometimes after washing my face it just doesn't feel as clean as it could be. I have used many different cleansers before but never have used a skin care system before. That is, not until now!




 When I found out I was going to get to review ToiletTree Professional Skin Care System I was really excited! I want to look my best without spending a fortune on going to a spa or getting a facial, which many women can't afford anyways (including me). This product is the ideal product to use at home yourself!

The awesome system comes with 2 face exfoliaters (1 soft for sensitive skin types and 1 medium for normal skin types), 1 body exfoliater and 1 pumice sphere. It also includes the batteries you need, so there's no need to hunt for batteries. You can also order refills from them when needed.




Firstly, I've been using the facial brush for a few days and am really loving the results. My face feels like it is a lot cleaner and fresher. I also feel like I am thoroughly cleansing my facial skin of all the build-up makeup and my face feels softer.



The body exfoliater was the next thing I tried out and it was just as great. It really stimulated my skin and made my skin feel more healthy. It's great that this product is water resistant and you can take it in the shower with you.



The pumice stone attachment was great for getting rid of the dry and hard skin on my feet. It really worked wonderful and is a lot easier than using a regular pumice stone. It made my feet nice and smooth!

I'm very happy with the ToiletTree Professional Skin Care System and would highly recommend it! If you would like to purchase it you can go to Amazon. Right now you can purchase it for $39.95. This would be a great Christmas gift for someone or just for yourself!








No comments:

Post a Comment