Sunday, November 17, 2013

Kroger Skillet Meals, Kroger Garlic Bread, and Fresh Selections Salad Kits {Review}

Disclosure: I received sample of products from BzzAgent to review and did not receive any other compensation. All opinions are my own and yours may differ.


Kroger Skillet Meals, Kroger Garlic Bread, and Fresh Selections Salad Kits {Review}




With the busy holidays around the corner, it's great to have a quick and easy meal to make that you can cook in a matter of minutes! When you get home from shopping or from work the last thing you want to do is start cooking a big meal.
Kroger is a favorite grocery store of mine! I love the wide selection of products and everything is always fresh. Recently I got to try out some awesome products from Kroger. I got to try out a Kroger Skillet Meal, Kroger Garlic Bread, and Fresh Selections Salad Kits. 




There are a wide variety of Kroger Skill Meals that it was hard to choose one. Finally I chose the Penne with Grilled Chicken since I love red peppers and onions. All I had to do was open the package and put it in a frying pan on medium heat with the cover on. It was amazingly easy and only took ten minutes. I only had to stir it a couple of times and it was done! Easy as pie! I liked it quite well. My husband and daughter thought it was good too.

I also got to try out the Kroger Garlic Bread which was great and was a huge loaf! I put it in the oven at 450 degrees and put each half on a cookie sheet like the directions say to do. It turned out great and was very delicious and buttery. I had never tried Kroger Garlic Bread before but am going to be sure to pick some of it on my next shopping trip!



To go along with my meal I also got to try out a Fresh Selections Salad Kit. I chose the Caesar Salad Kit which went well with my meal. This came with everything you need for a salad - dressing, parmesan cheese, and croutons too! The lettuce was crunchy and fresh and tasted really good! I was very impressed!



The next time I go to Kroger I am going to get some more of the Kroger Skillet Meals, Kroger Garlic Bread and Fresh Selections Salad Kits. They are so convenient and will come in hand for the hectic holidays or for a quick lunch or dinner!





No comments:

Post a Comment