Tuesday, November 26, 2013

G. H. Cretors Popcorn Sampler - Review




Disclosure: I received samples of product to review and opinions are my own. 





Are you a snacker?  Who isn't, right?! I'm a girl who loves her popcorn when I'm watching a good movie or just want something to munch on. I really do love popcorn better than any other snack! To be honest I eat popcorn almost every night! Really!!

I was so excited to get to try a Sampler Pack of popcorn from G.H. Cretors. G.H. Cretors is an awesome company who makes some delicious tasting popcorn! G.H. Cretors popcorn is all natural and does not contain any GMO's (genetically modified organisms). Their popcorn is also gluten-free for those who have dietary restrictions or want a gluten-free snack.

Here is some interesting info about G. H. Cretors from their website:

It all began in 1885 when Great Grandpa Cretors invented the popcorn machine and our family began perfecting the art of popping corn. His modern machine appeared at the Chicago Columbian Exposition in 1893, and for five generations we’ve been following in his corn-popping footsteps, taste-testing recipes around our kitchen table.


For my review I got a wonderful box of G.H. Cretors popcorn with their 3 varieties including Chicago Mix, Cheese Corn and Caramel Corn. The bags of popcorn came in a beautiful sturdy box and I received it in speed lightening time! 



My husband couldn't wait to open a bag of popcorn so the first bag I opened was the Chicago Mix. Well, let me tell you, we couldn't stop eating it! It was the tastiest caramel and cheese popcorn I have ever had! The caramel popcorn just melts in your mouth. That's how good it is! It definitely is a lot better than any other store brands that I have had before. The cheese popcorn is just as great with a wonderful rich cheese flavor. Hubby kept on eating "my popcorn" till he ate an entire bag. I had to hide a bag for myself so he wouldn't eat it all!


G.H. Cretors popcorn has large fluffy kernels of popcorn which are amazing! They've been popping corn for over 125 years and pop each kernel to perfection. If you are looking for some good snacking, this is the popcorn to get! It would be a great Christmas gift or to just get some for your family any time!

Check out G.H. Cretors on Facebook and their G.H. Cretors website to learn more and keep up with their latest news and updates.









No comments:

Post a Comment