Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Noxicare Vitamin B-12 Supplements - Review



Noxicare Vitamin B-12 Supplements - Review

I have a problem with being tired lately, especially in the morning.  Maybe it's the cooler weather this Spring, plus I have allergies.  I already take a multi-vitamin but it doesn't seem to be enough. That's why I was very interested in trying Noxicare Vitamin B-12 supplements.  These vitamins were a nice smaller size and very easy to swallow for me, not like my big regular vitamins I take.  I've taken them for a little over a week and they seem to give me a bit more energy, which I'm happy about.



A little info about the benefits from Noxicare is this:

Helps convert food into energy
Essential for red blood cell formation
Helps maintain nervous system health
Helps maintain a healthy homocysteine level, important for cardiovascular health



    
From Noxicare Website - SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement, adults take two (2) tablets daily at mealtime, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.

Noxicare Vitamin B-12 supplements have 500 mcg and include 100 tablets. 



  Noxicare has so many other products for your health needs so check them out at their website here.  You can order the B-12 tablets right now for $6.95.


Right now you can enter the Noxicare Vitamin B-12 facebook contest going on and they are giving away a Kindle.  Enter till June 7th.  Get six of  your friends to "like" Noxicare on facebook and you will be entered to win.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.





No comments:

Post a Comment