Saturday, February 2, 2013





The New Glade Expressions Collection Is Wonderful- Read My Review!


Since I'm a BzzAgent I was thrilled to get to try the new Glade Expressions Collection.  I took my coupons to Walmart and practically ran down the aisle to look for these new products.  I saw a few women looking at the same products and gave them a coupon and told them I was a BzzAgent.  They were very surprised and happy to get the coupons!  For my review I tried the Glade Expressions cotton & italian mandarin fragrance mist starter kit.  I also chose to try the Glade Expressions oil diffuser starter kit pineapple & mangosteen scent!

First of all the Glade Expressions cotton & italian mandarin fragrance mist is such a modern looking container and all you have to do is squeeze the top to get a wonderful wisp of awesome scent like I have never smelled before.  It's really clean and fresh smelling and I love it so much!  This is definitely going to be a product that I want to keep on using from now on!  I like using this all over the house to get a great fragrance.  It lasts for quite some time, I might add.


Secondly I tried the Glade Expressions oil diffuser starter kit with the pineapple & mangosteen scent.   It is such a neat and decorative product that looks good anywhere.   It could be placed in any room of your house and look great!   It comes with a bamboo holder, a diffuser card, and an oil bottle which attached together in a snap.  You don't even need a plug or batteries for this awesome new Glade product!  That's something I like because I never have enough outlets or batteries.  The fragrance is out of this world good!   The pineapple & mangosteen scent is so different than any air freshener I have ever tried before.  It's kind of exotic like you're in the Hawaiian Islands and makes you feel so good to smell it!  My whole family commented on how they thought it was so good.

I put both of my new Glade Expressions in the bathroom on a shelf and they look very decorative.  You can bet I'm going to keep on using these inventive new Glade Expressions products!



Disclosure:  I am a BzzAgent and  received product coupons for my review but opinions are 100% my one.

No comments:

Post a Comment